We get a lot of rain in the Pacific Northwest. With rain comes the amazing vegetation that surrounds us, such as evergreen trees and flowers. However, mold is a type of fungus, and all fungi thrive in a moist environment. If you own a home or business in the PNW, you should be wary of the presence of mold. Not all mold is toxic, but it can eat away at surfaces such as wood and drywall.
If you notice the presence of mold in your home or workplace, schedule an inspection right away! Our team’s first step is to determine if there is mold and how far it has spread. We do this with an inspection of the area. Once we determine the presence of mold, we must act quickly! Our certified microbial remediators’ main concern is the risk of excessive mold exposure. The mold count in the air you breathe could be 10 – 1000 times higher than normal.
After we inspect the area, our next step is to develop a remediation plan. This means that our expert team will clean and remove any mold growing in the area. We start by removing the source of moisture that is causing the mold to grow. If the moisture source is not removed, then mold will grow back even if it has been cleaned. Once the moisture source is eliminated, we get to work removing the rest of the mold and returning your home or workplace to a healthy condition.